O Pato O Pato

wow

i really liked the concept. wonderful animation too. nice job. 5d

Tetris-Sticks Tetris-Sticks

oh man

dude thats fucking amazing, i used to animate with sticks too. really smooth animation. great stuff :D thx for using my song too. props

OctoFlash responds:

i thank you for the song :D

Pervert of the rings Pervert of the rings

lmao

oh man this shit is retarded haha. really god stuff man :)

John Kerry in Vietnam John Kerry in Vietnam

nice

nice short vid you have here. congrats. good choice of music too. :)

New Year Collab New Year Collab

just amazing

hey guys, i think you all did a wonderful job making this animation. i like the fact that you didnt put an EXTREME amount of detail, you kept it nice and simple and to the point. it had humor, wit, cleverness, and serious moments. it had it all. good job everyone, and thanks for using one of my original pieces :)

-soundshifter

JWaldGar responds:

Your welcome, I loved all the music in the piece

ASCII Animation ASCII Animation

original

hey man thats the first time i see something like that, and i gotta say that was pretty awesome, it must have taken quite some time. nice work man :)

and thx for using my piece ;)

soundshifter

KyleDaFox responds:

Your music rocked and it fit my piece so I used it:) Thanks.

It did take a long time, thanks for the review!

Grey Ungrey Grey Ungrey

interesting

this is very cool man, nice animation. thx for using my piece :)

night-raider responds:

Thank YOU for making it. I was so glad to have found that song, it implemented perfectly into what I wanted.

Whisper: The Movie Whisper: The Movie

wow, very nice

hey man, that's a very cool animation. I've never seen a style like that. very unique. and also cartoony, but not in the ugly way lol. im glad my song was featured in your animation :). once again great animation, much enjoyed. and thanks for using my song :)

-Soundshifter
aka AleXX

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Night-Ranger responds:

I'm very glad you liked it! When I found your song in the portal I just had a vision. My imagination exploded with idea’s, no real planning and out came Whisper. I basically drew this piece to your song it really touched me. Plus I wanted to be the first to use since no one else had ;) Keep up the good work!

"Edmonton" "Edmonton"

meh

it was okay, you had some good parts in there. but i still think Montreal kicks ass (even tho he was being sarcastic) seriously tho, not bad. keep it up